Whether you are an expert or a beginner we are sure that in this area you will find valuable information for your next printing project.
1. What types of files do we accept? We would prefer that you send us .pdf or .eps files with outlined fonts. These files are easier to process. However, we accept .psd, .tif, jped, and .ai. Please remember to add crop marks to your image(s) and flatten your files before uploading.
2. What is the required bleed?
Artwork should be submitted at the final size plus 0.125 inches of bleed on each edge. For example, if the final size is intended to be 4 x 6 inches, please submit the artwork at 4.25 x 6.25 inches. Please include a bleed area on your artwork even if it is white on all four edges.
3. How do I get great color matching?
If color matching of your job is very critical, we recommend you order a hard copy proof to accompany your print job. All of our products are printed with four-color inks: (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black). In order for us to produce the best color matching possible, we recommend you calibrate your monitors and proofers regularly and make sure all submitted files are in CMYK color mode.
4. What if I am not satisfied with my order?
EE printing is committed to customer satisfaction. However, we are not responsible for typing, color, image, or design errors introduced by customers in the document creation process.
5. What resolution should I make?
In order to achieve a better quality print the image resolution must be min. of 300 DPI.
Tips & Tricks! -Pantone color book
Copyright © 2008 - 2019 EEPrinting.com. All Right Reserved.